Changes to ordering records at our Research Centre
State Records is changing how we retrieve and deliver original records to customers at our Gepps Cross Research Centre.
From Monday 19 August 2019 original records will be delivered to the Research Centre four times per day:
- Records ordered before 8.30am Can be viewed after 9.30am
- Records ordered before 10.30am Can be viewed after 11.30am
- Records ordered before 12.30pm Can be viewed after 1.30pm
- Records ordered before 2.30pm Can be viewed after 3.30pm
- Records ordered after 2.30pm Can be viewed after 9.30am the next day the Research Centre is open.
Records can be pre-ordered offsite prior to your visit through our ArchivesSearch catalogue, using an Internet Explorer browser.
These changes will not affect delivery timing for records held offsite. These deliveries will still be on Tuesday each week.
Contact us for more information.