By enrolling into a paid State Records of South Australia (State Records) training course acceptance of the associated Terms and Conditions is deemed to have occurred.
- Payments can be made via online credit card or purchase order (government agencies only). Purchase order confirmation can be emailed to Staterecords@sa.gov.au.
- Access to course content will be provided via Learn@ State Records once the credit card payment or purchase order has been received.
- State Records will invoice agencies upon receipt of a purchase order.
- Personal information provided by participants during the enrolment process or otherwise in connection with a State Records training course will be managed in accordance with the South Australian Government’s Information Privacy Principles Instruction (PC012) and the State Records Privacy Statement.
Enrolment rights and responsibilities
- Training enrolments paid for by their agency are retained by the purchasing agency, not the participant.
- Where the participant has made the purchase independently, the participant may be required to provide proof of purchase.
- Participants must currently work for the State government, local government or a university and enrolments must be made using their official work email address.
- The training must be completed within 12 months of enrolment , after which access to the training will be suspended.
- Agencies reserve the right to transfer an enrolment to another staff member at their discretion.
- Enrolment cancellation requests will be refused if the participant has accessed any part of the training.
- All enrolment cancellation requests must be sent via email to Staterecords@sa.gov.au.
- If an enrolment is cancelled, any money paid by the purchasing agency to State Records for that training course may be refunded or used as credit by that agency for any training course that the participant may undertake within 12 months from the date of the cancellation. If the credit it not used within 12 months from the date of cancellation the monies in credit will be forfeited.
- A fee of $30 will be applied for any refunds processed.
- A request for a refund received 12 months after the date of payment will be rejected. These fees cannot be used as credit towards any other training course.
- State Records reserves the right to cancel or alter the date of a webinar if insufficient registrations are received.
- If State Records cancels a webinar, a transfer to another webinar date will be made available. In the event this occurs, the 12 month timeframe to complete the training will reset.
Intellectual Property Rights
Any Materials supplied by State Records, including but not limited to Training Course materials (in document format, electronic format or otherwise), are for the participant’s personal non-commercial use. The agency or participant must not re-publish, licence, transfer, copy, reproduce or post on the internet, any of State Records’ materials without prior written consent.
State Records reserves the right at any time to alter the specification in respect of the education courses provided, without giving notice to the participant, in the interest of continual improvement. An alteration does not entitle the participant to return Products, cancel an order or otherwise avoid its obligations and liabilities contained in these Terms.
Disclosure of Personal Information
I (the participant) have read the State Records Privacy Statement and I consent to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Statement. I acknowledge that if my employer has paid for this training course, it is a condition of my enrolment that State Records may disclose details of my attendance and assessment to my employer. I understand that State Records will not otherwise disclose my personal information to other individuals or organisations except in accordance with the State Records Privacy Statement.
Should an organisation representative be completing this form on behalf of the participant, the company warrants that it has obtained consent of the participant to disclose their personal information to State Records and for State Records to disclose details of the participant’s attendance.