State Records provides both free and paid courses that cover:
Freedom of Information
- Accredited and Non-accredited FOI Officer Online Training - provides knowledge and skills to process FOI applications and draft their determinations.
- Freedom of Information - General Awareness - provides a general awareness of FOI.
- Freedom of Information Refresher - designed to 'refresh' experienced FOI officers on important aspects of processing FOI applications.
- An Introduction to Information Management - provides an overview of the key elements within information management.
These course are only available to:
- South Australian Government employees,
- Local Government employees, and
- University staff.
You can find more information about these courses at LEARN@ State Records