By enrolling into a State Records of South Australia (SRSA) Training Course acceptance of the associated Terms and Conditions is deemed to have occurred.
- Training fees must be paid in full within 7 days prior to the commencement of the Training Course.
- Any bookings made less than 7 days from the scheduled course commencement date are payable immediately by credit card only.
- Delivery of the workshop will depend on a minimum number of enrolments being received.
- Payments can be made via online Credit Card or Purchase Order (government agencies only).
A. Purchase Orders must be received within 72 hours of enrolment. Failing to do so will result in the seat becoming available to others and the need to re-enrol. Purchase Order confirmation can be emailed to StateRecords@sa.gov.au.
B. Enrolments will be approved once the credit card payment or Purchase Order has been received. Enrolment does not guarantee a place until payment is received, if there is no place available upon receipt of your payment, the Training Co-ordinator will contact you to allocate a place at the next available course.
- A confirmation email will be sent once your enrolment has been processed.
- State Records reserves the right to cancel or alter the date of a training course if insufficient registrations are received.
- Personal information provided by participants during the registration process or otherwise in connection with a SRSA Training Course will be managed in accordance with the South Australian Government’s Information Privacy Principles Instruction and the State Records Privacy Statement.
- All enrolment transfer and cancellation requests must be received in writing via email to StateRecords@sa.gov.au at least 7 days prior to the start of a Training Course.
- If an enrolment is transferred or cancelled 7 days or more prior to the start of a Training Course:
A. Any money paid by the participant to SRSA for that Training Course may be refunded or used as credit by the participant for any Training Course that the participant may undertake within 12 months from the date of the cancellation. If the credit it not used within 12 months from the date of cancellation the monies in credit will be forfeited.
B. If a booking for a Training Course is cancelled for any reason (including, without limitation, any change to work commitments or personal circumstances) less than 7 days from the start of a Training Course, and a substitute participant cannot be sent in their place. Any money paid to SRSA shall be forfeited and may not be used as credit towards any other Training Course or any transfer to another date.
- A fee of $30 will be applied for any refunds processed.
- Agencies / participants will be charged the full fee for the Training Course for failure to attend. These fees cannot be used as credit towards any other Training Course.
- If SRSA cancels a Training Course, a full refund or transfer to another date or Training Course will apply.
Intellectual Property Rights
Any Materials supplied by SRSA, including but not limited to Training Course materials (in document format, electronic format or otherwise), are for the participants personal non-commercial use. The agency or participant must not re-publish, licence, transfer, copy, reproduce or post on the internet, any of SRSA’s materials without SRSA’s prior written consent.
SRSA reserves the right at any time to alter the specification in respect of the Products and Services, without giving notice to the participant, in the interest of continual improvement. An alteration does not entitle the participant to return Products, cancel an order or otherwise avoid its obligations and liabilities contained in to these Terms.
Disclosure of Personal Information
I (the participant) have read the State Records Privacy Statement and I consent to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Statement. I acknowledge that if my employer has paid for this training course, it is a condition of my enrolment that SRSA may disclose details of my attendance and assessment to my employer. I understand that SRSA will not otherwise disclose my personal information to other individuals or organisations except in accordance with the SRSA Privacy Statement.
Should an organisation representative be completing this form on behalf of the participant, the company warrants that it has obtained consent of the participant to disclose their personal information to SRSA and for SRSA to disclose details of the participant’s attendance and assessment.