Only authorised agency users can request the temporary loan of records from the archive.
Authorised agency users can only request records from series for which their agency is responsible.
The conditions of loan outline the responsibilities of authorised agency users.
To nominate an authorised agency user:
- complete the Authorised Agency User Nomination Form
- the form must be signed by the nominated person and a Senior Manager
- a user ID number will be issued to the person to request records for loan.
Changes to nominated user or agency:
- a new form is required when a nominated person changes agency, or
- the agency changes as part of machinery of government.
Email the completed and signed form to Archival Services.