Dr Helen Donovan is a health psychologist.
She focuses on creating wellbeing outcomes through all levels of intervention – from physically shaping the urban environment and optimising policy settings through to motivating individual behaviour change.
Her work has encompassed:
- analysing and developing policy to influence health outcomes for federal government agencies
- developing, implementing and evaluating workplace health behaviour change interventions for Victoria Police
- individual and group counselling within the Australian Defence Force
- developing content for online programs for Breast Cancer Network Australia
- coordinating the roll-out of a state-wide behaviour change program for the Heart Foundation and
- lecturing in behaviour change.
Helen is also a Councillor at the City of Adelaide and the Executive Director of Walking SA.