- Our Where to Start your research page has useful information on how to begin your research.
For topic information try our:
Open by appointment only on Tuesday to Thursday 9:30am - 12:30pm and 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Government Recordkeeping, Freedom of Information, Privacy, Copyright and Training
For government advice and support on:
- freedom of information
- copyright matters and
- training enquiries
For public enquiries about potential breaches of personal privacy by state government agencies.
- Transfers and Government Agency Access to the Collection
Transfers of official records to State Records' custody and government agency access to the archive collection.
- Government Agency Loan Services
State and Local Government agency retrievals from the archive collection.
08 7322 7077
- Contact Us
115 Cavan Road
South Australia 5094
GPO Box 464
Ph: 08 7322 7077
- Deaf, Hearing and Speech Impaired
Customers who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call through the National Relay Service,
an Australia-wide telephone access service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 08 7322 7077
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 08 7322 7077
- Internet relay users connect to the National Relay Service (see the NRS website for details) and then ask for 08 7322 7077.
- Languages other than English
South Australian customers who speak languages other than English and require information translated,
contact the Telephone Interpreter Service on 13 14 50 and ask the interpreter to telephone State Records on 08 7322 7077.