This website has been designed and constructed to ensure that:
- it works well across the majority of popular web browsers
- download times have been minimised as much as possible
- all Australians, including those with a disability or with technical limitations can access the information on our site
- it is in accordance with the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Documents that can be downloaded from this website are available in both Portable Document Format (PDF) and in other formats
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free application that enables PDFs to be viewed on a number of platforms.
DOC (or DOCX) files are word processing documents, most commonly created and opened in the proprietary Microsoft Word application.
Google Docs also enables opening, editing and saving/exporting of .DOC and .DOCX files.
If you are having difficulty accessing any of the information on this website contact us and we will arrange for the information to be made available to you in a more suitable format.
Navigating with a keyboard
If you are not using a mouse to navigate our website, you can navigate on the keyboard by using the TAB and ENTER keys:
- To select a link, use the TAB key + ENTER.
- To go back, press the SHIFT key + TAB. To browse forward, press the TAB key.