State Records does not offer a research service and do not view original records on behalf of a researcher.

If you or someone on your behalf are not able to visit the Research Centre, these fee-based research services are available:

Researchers for hire are not State Records employees.

Your local library or history group may also be able to help with your research or provide you with access to some family history resources.