State Records may accept donations of official records of State Government departments and agencies or local councils.

If you hold records which were created by, or once belonged to, an agency or council then please get in touch with Archival Services or phone 7322 7077. Please give a detailed description the records, who created them (or who they belonged to), and their approximate age.

Please do not send donations of records to State Records, without first contacting us.

If you wish to make a donation of records which relate to private persons, businesses, companies or societies, contact the State Library of South Australia, a University, or local historical society.