Welcome to the State Records of South Australia Blog - The Reading Room.
Please select an entry from the menu on the left.
State Records aims to create healthy discussion with the general public through this blog and our other social media platforms.
To help us achieve this, we ask that you follow the below guidelines:
- Post comments that are relevant to the issues being discussed
- Do not post comments that could be considered offensive, racist, inflammatory, insensitive, defamatory, off-topic, repetitive or otherwise inappropriate
- Be respectful to others – do not harass other users or attack their opinions
- Be mindful of your privacy and that of others
- Do not impersonate or falsely represent another person
- Do not promote commercial interests
- If you have an enquiry that is not directly related to the post you are commenting on, please use our reference enquiry form.
Please note that all comments will be moderated before they are posted. We aim to have comments reviewed as promptly as possible during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm).